JC Windows is a Which? Trusted Trader but why is a Which? Trusted trader a great choice!
Which? Trusted Traders are used by more than 1 million people each year who are looking for the best trade businesses in their area. Which? started out by testing consumer products, like washing machines, cars and power tools and now also raise awareness for consumer rights and offer impartial advice.
All Which? Trusted Traders are required to go through a rigorous 6-step examination to ensure they meet the independent, not-for-profit’s high standards:
- Credit check – Validate the financial health and stability of the business.
- References – Customer reference checks, chosen at random by the Which? team.
- Business procedures – A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures.
- Interview and assessment – In person interview by a Which? Trusted Traders assessor.
- Code of Conduct – The business agrees to abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Endorsed trader – The trader now finally becomes an endorsed Which? Trusted trader.
What are the benefits to you the customer?
- Assurance that you’re dealing with a reputable, customer focused company.
- If the work undertaken isn’t up to scratch, it’s easy to get in contact with Which? and quickly let them know that their Trusted Trader wasn’t up to standard.
- Many companies are denied Trusted Trader status. You can be sure those who achieve it are the best in the business.
- Which? offer Independent dispute resolution.
Who are Which?
- They were founded in 1957 as a not-for-profit charitable organisation.
- They are completely independent with no shareholders or stakeholders.
All Which? Trusted Traders must adhere to a strict code of conduct that ensures Trusted Traders are following best practice and procedures in relation to how they handle: consumer contracts; goods and materials; taxes; consumer cancellation rights; payments; guarantees and warranties; insurance complaints; and other areas.